No matter whether you are interested in an immigrant visa or wish to apply for a green card, you don’t need to hire an attorney to initiate the process. The truth is that even those who have been living in the us for years have issues with the immigration system. There are many situations when you might benefit from hiring a Dallas immigration attorney, and we have listed a few below.
- You don’t understand the options: whether you are an employer looking to hire foreign workers or a skilled professional looking to work in the US, you should know about the various visas. Because immigration attorneys deal with such cases all the time, they can explain every detail and guide you through the requirements.
- You are dealing with deportation: when it comes to immigration court proceedings, such as deportation, you should hire a lawyer as a priority. There are several ways to deal with such situations, and your lawyer will suggest the best way to get a positive outcome. Even when the proceedings are done, your lawyer can share more about the impact of the outcome.
- You cannot enter the US: if you are inadmissible to the US due to reasons like immigration violations, previous crimes, or financial instability, you should seek legal help before you start the application process. Lawyers can also check whether you can get a waiver and will take care of the paperwork that will help convince the authorities.
- You don’t want to deal with the paperwork: Ask anyone who has handled immigration applications without legal help, and they will tell you that the forms and documentation can be overwhelming. Even a tiny mistake could mean having your application delayed, returned, or rejected. Immigration lawyers tackle paperwork all the time and can help streamline the process.
- You have family immigration matters: The H-1B visa allows you to bring your spouse and kids under the age of 21 to come and live in the US. The kids can go to school, while your spouse also has certain rights. The H4 visa allows family members to enter the country, and if you aren’t sure how to deal with such immigration matters, call a lawyer who will explain the legalese.
Check online now to find the best-rated Immigration lawyers in Dallas. You can also ask around for references. Don’t forget to ask the attorney about the costs and expenses related to their services.